NovAlf Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

GWC 18.0.0 install.bat & dotnetfx45 param's - again

Hi!
All the same … See also “GWC 14.2.2.126868 install.bat & dotnetfx45 param's (https://forums.novell.com/showthread.php/503265-GWC-14-2-2-126868-install-ini-dotnetfx45-param-s)".
For unattended setup we need to change it, at least I had to as rely on (a bit modified) bat.
Terv, Alar.
Labels (1)
0 Likes
3 Replies
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Re: GWC 18.0.0 install.bat & dotnetfx45 param's - again

NovAlf;2472164 wrote:
Hi!
All the same … See also “GWC 14.2.2.126868 install.bat & dotnetfx45 param's (https://forums.novell.com/showthread.php/503265-GWC-14-2-2-126868-install-ini-dotnetfx45-param-s)".
For unattended setup we need to change it, at least I had to as rely on (a bit modified) bat.
Terv, Alar.

Have you opened an SR on this?

It would seem to me that would be the way to get this resolved.
_____
Kevin Boyle - Knowledge Partner - Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Who are the Knowledge Partners?
If you appreciate my comments, please click the Like button.
If I have resolved your issue, please click the Accept as Solution button.
0 Likes
raronson Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

I have a functional deploymet script that I"m able to attach if it's appropriate. I can send it out privately as well if it would be better.
0 Likes
Highlighted
mfoster Absent Member.
Absent Member.

raronson;2472786 wrote:
I have a functional deploymet script that I"m able to attach if it's appropriate. I can send it out privately as well if it would be better.

Interested!
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.