Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Going to 2014 sp1 hp1

Hi there, we are currently in 2014 sp1 but we would like to move on hot patch 1.

Anyone here ? known problems? Any suggestion is welcome.

I guess that this upgrade is similar to previous versions, only upgrade rpm's, isn't it?

Regards!
Labels (1)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Re: Going to 2014 sp1 hp1

Hi Antonio,

antoniogutierrez;2348654 wrote:
Hi there, we are currently in 2014 sp1 but we would like to move on hot patch 1.

Anyone here ? known problems? Any suggestion is welcome.

I guess that this upgrade is similar to previous versions, only upgrade rpm's, isn't it?

Yes, updating from 2014 SP1 to 2014 SP1 HP1 is very straight forward and just a package update.

You might also consider opening an SR with Novell and in it ask for the latest 2014 supported post builds, for one there are some fixes in them for high CPU issues that have been reported (I think I remember seeing you post a question about this).

Cheers,
Willem
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Going to 2014 sp1 hp1

Hi there, Already in sp1 hp1. No problems at all. Everything seems to run softly, cpu is pretty low, about 0.05-0.50
of load average.

Now I have other problems related to client options and auto archive hehehe but this is another thread 🙂
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.