NOTICE: COMMUNITY PERFORMANCE DEGRADATION
Our community is currently experiencing some performance degradation with slow page loading. Our platform SaaS vendor is working on the issue.
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

GroupWise 18 Supported using SLES 12/15 Linux Cluster ?

Hi All,

Just want to get some confirmation that

(i) Is GroupWise 18 with latest Service Pack run and supported using SLES 12/15 Linux Cluster ? I only see in the Interoperability Guide had Micro Focus Cluster Services and Microsoft Window Clusters.

(ii) If so, where can I find the documentation about installing GroupWise on SLES Linux Cluster ? 

Thanks,

Keng

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: GroupWise 18 Supported using SLES 12/15 Linux Cluster ?

@Keng 

Hi,

As far as I am aware it's as per the Interoperability guide - OES clustering and Windows clustering.

Cheers,

Laura Buckley

Views/comments expressed here are entirely my own.
If you find this post helpful, please show your appreciation and click on "Like" below...
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.