Highlighted
bri9man Absent Member.
Absent Member.

GroupWise 8 Lags

Folks:

Does anyone know why Groupwise 8 could be lagging during typing e-mails and address book completion?

I am getting quite a few complaints and may have to roll back to 7 on the client end.
Labels (2)
0 Likes
4 Replies
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: GroupWise 8 Lags

Mine does sometimes if the send/receive frequency is too frequent. Mostly because I have several NNTP folders that are trying to catch up (including this one)

>>> Brian Hatchell<Hatchellb@vvc.edu> 1/16/2009 10:21:01 AM >>>

Folks:

Does anyone know why Groupwise 8 could be lagging during typing e-mails and address book completion?

I am getting quite a few complaints and may have to roll back to 7 on the client end.
0 Likes
khartner Absent Member.
Absent Member.

bri9man;1717614 wrote:
Folks:

I have the same exact problem. It is very aggravating and I would like to get it resolved.
0 Likes
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

>>> On 30/06/2009 at 7:46 a.m.,
<khartner@no-mx.forums.novell.com> wrote:

> bri9man;1717614 Wrote:
>> Folks:
>>
>>
>> Does anyone know why Groupwise 8 could be lagging during

typing e-mails
>> and address book completion?
>>
>> I am getting quite a few complaints and may have to roll

back to 7 on
>> the client end.

>
> I have the same exact problem. It is very aggravating and

I would like
> to get it resolved.
>

Packet trace would be the first thing to look at.
0 Likes
hsingh25 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Our end users are seeing the same issue as well. I reported the issue to Novell and I am a member of their GroupWise beta testing but so far did not hear back any thing firm beside one person reply stating every thing in working great from him.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.