Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor

GroupWise Archive Error

Very good afternoon,

I have had my customer reporting a C03F when trying to open GroupWise Archived email. They are not seeing this on all emails, but nonetheless this error is being reported.

Any ideas?

-DS
Labels (2)
0 Likes
5 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: GroupWise Archive Error

Try running a structural fix with the stand alone GWCheck utility on the archive directory
Laura Buckley

Views/comments expressed here are entirely my own.
If you find this post helpful, please show your appreciation and click on "Like" below...
0 Likes
Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor

laurabuckley;2201521 wrote:
Try running a structural fix with the stand alone GWCheck utility on the archive directory

In addition to the original information that I was provided, it would appear that the user is also (or perhaps) really receiving an error Error: "9202 Bad Parameter", when opening a message. Is this something that can also be fixed with the structural fix? Are there any additional parameters that need to be included in that fix?

Thank you,

-DS
0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Is the 9202 error only happening on the archive? or on the client itself?

What version of the client are you running?
Laura Buckley

If you find this post helpful, please show your appreciation and click on "Like" below...
0 Likes
Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor

It appears that it is only happening on the Archive. Though I have been getting two different stories.

GroupWise client is 8.0.2 1-7-2011
0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

I'd recommend that you start with a structural fix - and then perhaps a content fix for good measure....
Laura Buckley

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.