Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

GroupWise Archive not displaying self-addressed maill

I have a user who will frequently send emails containing memos or attachments to themselves, as a means of record keeping. It's certainly not an ideal means of organizing things, but this user wants to continue to do things in this fashion.

Problem:

Without making any obvious server-side or local changes, this user is no longer able to see their "self-addressed" archived messages in their GroupWise Archive.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!
Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

jperry,

if you search in the archive, do these mails show up?
If so, some display settings in the archive have been messed up.

(And yes, it's less than perfect. If you show him the secret of "personal messages"...)

Uwe

--
Novell Knowledge Partner
Please don't send me support related e-mail unless I ask you to do so.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.