GWB Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: GroupWise Client Still Crashes (ole32.dll) GW 8.0.1 HP1

chaz123;1944963 wrote:
Had a quick game of build revison bingo with the URL. Try 89512.

Could you e-mail me the fix or is it too big for that?
0 Likes
Highlighted
sselaya
New Member.

0 Likes
andersonlee1102 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

chaz123;1944963 wrote:
Had a quick game of build revison bingo with the URL. Try 89512.

Hi

I can't access to FTP download file?
Please give me the correctly download url link,
The better can provide the Mulit language version FTP file.
Thanks,

Anderson,
0 Likes
kemnitzj Absent Member.
Absent Member.

ehanley;1930343 wrote:
Try this Field Test File version that has another OLE32 fix in it post 801HP1 of Jan 2010. ftp://ftp.novell.com/outgoing/gw8.0.1HP-89481_client_win_multi.exe This FTP file will not be here forever. SO you have a short time to get it in early Feb 2010.

Does anyone have this file and would be able to e-mail it to me? I am having the same ole32.dll issues on computers here.

Thanks in advance
0 Likes
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

kemnitzj;1978968 wrote:
Does anyone have this file and would be able to e-mail it to me? I am having the same ole32.dll issues on computers here.

Thanks in advance

Might be a better plan to give the GroupWise 8 SP2 beta client a spin... (http://www.novell.com/beta/)
0 Likes
kemnitzj Absent Member.
Absent Member.

kemnitzj;1978968 wrote:

Thanks in advance

It is only happening when we use the full client. I have not heard if it is happening when we use the web client.

Has anyone having any ole32.dll issues using the web client?

Thanks,
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.