Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

GroupWise Messenger 2.0.4 logged in / out

We have one client out of thousands who use GroupWise Messenger 2.0.4 who is perpetually being logged in / out (much to the annoyance of her contacts). Since this version is not supported by Novell, I am at the mercy of a insightful responder to help me. We have tried uninstalling and re-installing with exactly the same results.

http://tinypic.com/r/2cg8t2/8

I have linked a screen shot of the user's activity that occurs while she is away. The machine remains on through the note so that she can have remote access.

Your ideas??
Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: GroupWise Messenger 2.0.4 logged in / out

Hi,

Welcome to the forums and thank you for your question.

Firstly, I am unable to access your graphic so understand that I am shooting in the dark here!

You don't mention what OS / SP Level / architecture of the computer involved?

Have you checked the power saving settings to ensure that things like the network card are not going into a low power state during idle periods?

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Cheers,
Laura Buckley

Views/comments expressed here are entirely my own.
If you find this post helpful, please show your appreciation and click on "Like" below...
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.