Commodore
Commodore

GroupWise Web client with AccessManager

Where are the instructions for setting up GroupWise Web client with AccessManager?  The new Web client uses a POST with XML to authenticate, and currently AccessManager doesn't inject XML per the AccessManager community.

4 Replies
Commodore
Commodore

You are right. That would be nice to have the instructions. Personally I went for the Advanced Authentication option introduced in 18.3 directly in the new webclient.

But that gives me one problem: single-sign-on with other applications is lost.

0 Likes
Commodore
Commodore

I was thinking about that but changing logins in the middle of the year for hundreds of kindergarteners just doesn't seem like fun to me.

So Advanced Authentication requires 2FA, or it makes it available?

David.
0 Likes
Commodore
Commodore

Only let me vote once. 😞
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.