Highlighted
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

GroupWise Webaccess and admin interface

This post is just a reminder and helping document.

Because of Corona a lot of companies are forced to support home office work. Webaccess is real helper.

Administrators want check if Webaccess is used and who is logged in. There is an existing document which helps you to configure an admin interface for WebAccess.

How to enable web console for GroupWise WebAccess application

Diethmar

Diethmar Rimser
If you like my idea or solution, please show it and click i.e. on "Like"!
Labels (2)
0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Re: GroupWise Webaccess and admin interface

Hello Dietmar,

does a corresponding console for docker gwweb exist?

regards

Tobias

0 Likes
Highlighted
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

I am not aware of this. But maybe someone else has additional information for us ...

Diethmar Rimser
If you like my idea or solution, please show it and click i.e. on "Like"!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

At this point there's no admin console yet.

Cheers,

Laura Buckley

Views/comments expressed here are entirely my own.
If you find this post helpful, please show your appreciation and click on "Like" below...
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.