Commander
Commander

GroupWise web returns e51c

Hi,

Upgraded GroupWise to version 18.2.1 and latest GW web

I have now problems with a couple of users that has reached the mailbox size limit.

GroupWise web then reported code E51C

I have then increased the size limit for the users and run maintenace - update user disk space totals

GroupWise client then works great and the new mailbox size limit works.

The problem is with GW web that still reports fail code E51C.

I have tried to recreate the problem with a test user but I don't get the same problem with the test user.

Any suggestion of what to do next?

Regards,

Kenth

0 Likes
8 Replies
Knowledge Partner Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Did you see this?

https://community.microfocus.com/t5/GroupWise-User-Discussions/GroupWise-WebAccess-Error-E51C/td-p/2768719

Diethmar Rimser
This community is more powerful if you use Likes and Solutions
0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi Kenth,

I suggest running an "Audit Report" on that Post Office to give a different nudge to the mailbox size information.

Cheers,

Laura

Laura Buckley

Views/comments expressed here are entirely my own.
If you find this post helpful, please show your appreciation and click on "Like" below...
0 Likes
Commander
Commander

Hi,

Yes I did see that post, did it work by decreasing the mailbox size and a restart?
0 Likes
Knowledge Partner

To be honest I cannot remember how it stopped.  🙈

However I do not work on this case any more. So I assume that I did what Laura suggested and then it suddenly disappeared ... 

Diethmar Rimser
0 Likes
Commander
Commander

Ok, thanks

Unfortunately this has been a problem for a couple of weeks and I have several with the same problem and it does not seem to disappear.

I will try to reboot all mail servers this evening to see if that would be of any help
0 Likes
Commander
Commander

After running Audit Report the mailbox size information is the same and GW web still reports E51C when trying to send an email.
GW client has no problems and showing that only using 10% of space.
0 Likes
Knowledge Partner

Nevertheless you still can open a service request ...

Diethmar Rimser
0 Likes
Commander
Commander

A restart of the GroupWise server helped.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.