Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Groupwise 14.2.1 Slow address book and auto complete

Running GW 14.2.1 on Windows 10 enterprise. When I open the address book it takes anywhere from 10-30 seconds to load. If i start a new email and start typing in the users name that also takes 10-30 seconds before it will start to auto suggest/complete the name. This issue is not happening with the 14.2.1 client on any other devices just this Windows 10 machine. Any ideas? I have already applied the latest HP but that didn't resolve the issue.

Thanks, John
Labels (1)
0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Groupwise 14.2.1 Slow address book and auto complete

jortman83,

otherwise Windows and other software are running fine? Nothing obvious in Resmon, like CPU load, memory, disk/network activity...?

Uwe

--
Micro Focus Knowledge Associate
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Yep, the laptop has not had issues with anything else during these times and everything worked perfect with GW12 on the laptop. I tried reinstalling the client and like I said installing the latest client but exact same issues. Just odd that everything else functions fine on the laptop and within GW14 its just the address book and the autocomplete.

Thanks, John
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

jortman83

in this case it sounds like a MAPI issue. Can you compare the installed MAPI(s) with those of machines working fine?

Uwe

--
Micro Focus Knowledge Associate
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.