Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Groupwise 2012 - Word 2010 Integration

I am having trouble figuring this out. We have Office 2010 Standard 32 bit Installed. We have Groupwise 2012 installed. We are opening up a Word .doc file from Groupwise, it opens fine in Word 2010. When we add a text and go to File - Save As, normally the Groupwise Prompt will come up, it does not. Regular Windows Save options comes up to save the file to a folder.

I have confirmed Tools - Option - Documents - Integeration - Word is enabled.

I have reviewed the gwappint.inf and confirm Word is listed and turned on. I even added .docx in case.

I have uninstalled Office 2010 and reinstalled.
I have uninstalled Groupwise and reinstalled.

Any ideas?
Labels (2)
0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Groupwise 2012 - Word 2010 Integration

Hi,

Just to confirm... When I follow your steps I too get the standard Windows Save Options. I think that this is working as designed!

Cheers,
Laura Buckley

Views/comments expressed here are entirely my own.
If you find this post helpful, please show your appreciation and click on "Like" below...
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

laurabuckley;2405051 wrote:
Hi,

Just to confirm... When I follow your steps I too get the standard Windows Save Options. I think that this is working as designed!

Cheers,

Hi Laura

Thanks for the update. Other machines in the office don't get the Windows Save Options unless I am missing a step. According to the other machines in the system, when you click Save As, the Groupwise Save Box should come up and integrate with Groupwise, not the regular Windows Save option.

Know anyone that seen this?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi,

Is there a difference in the support pack versions between your different workstations/client installs?

Please let us know.

Cheers,
Laura Buckley

Views/comments expressed here are entirely my own.
If you find this post helpful, please show your appreciation and click on "Like" below...
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

laurabuckley;2405264 wrote:
Hi,

Is there a difference in the support pack versions between your different workstations/client installs?

Please let us know.

Cheers,

Hi Laura

Yes at the beginning there was, this machine was upgrade to sp4 but then was uninstalled and we reinstalled it without any SP just Groupwise 2012. This is the same version on other machines that has the integration working.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.