Highlighted
acshearer Contributor.
Contributor.

Groupwise 2014 address book and Word 2019 Envelopes

Hello,

Our Guidance office has an address book in their Groupwise will of the College Addresses that they communicate with for transcripts and such.  We used to be able to go into Word and then go to Envelopes and then we would click on the little address book that is by the delivery address and then we would be able to choose the College addresses address book from Groupwise and pick the college.  We have recently upgraded to Office 2019 and we are not able to do this anymore.  Now when we click on the little address book in Word I choose the Groupwise profile and then it pops up a window to select name but no address books show in the drop down menu.

Has anyone else seen this issue?

Andrew

Labels (1)
0 Likes
2 Replies
fgams Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

Re: Groupwise 2014 address book and Word 2019 Envelopes

What version of Windows?

0 Likes
acshearer Contributor.
Contributor.

Re: Groupwise 2014 address book and Word 2019 Envelopes

The version of Windows is Windows 10.  

Actually I got it working this morning.  I finally was able to get a profile created in outlook that IMAP synced Groupwise to outlook.  I then exported the address book out of Groupwise and imported into outlook and now everything works as normal.

Thanks,

Andrew

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.