wendlije Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Groupwise Update

Quick question. I am currently at version 8.0.0 i would like to upgrade to 8.0 SP2 HP1 next week. Do i need to do the 8.0 SP1 HP1 update before duing the 8.0 SP2 HP1. I dont think i have to but i have had to much holiday nog already and cant wrap my head around it.
Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Bob-O-Rama
Visitor.

Re: Groupwise Update

Hi,

You can go straight from 8.0.0 to 8.0.2 HP1. Of course, check out the release notes to anticipate any site specific issues you might encounter.

-- Bob
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.