jdustin Absent Member.
Absent Member.

HTML mail?

Greetings -

I've successfully configured the mobility pack, connecting to GW801HP1, and I have an iPod touch as the client.

No matter what HTML mail I send through the account, only plaintext is shown (even if there is NO plaintext part). I have verified the iPod Touch can properly display HTML mail, by configuring a GMAIL account.

Anyone else noticed this? I looked through the known issues but could not find anything similar.

Thanks for passing along any details you folks have discovered.

PS - So far the iPod/mobility combination is impressive. Seamless access to GroupWise, and nicely integrated with the native client.

Jon Dustin University of Southern Maine
Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
dzanre1 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: HTML mail?

jdustin wrote:

> Thanks for passing along any details you folks have discovered.

HTML mail is not supported in this version of the Mobility Pack.

--
Danita
Novell Knowledge Partner
Moving GroupWise to Linux?
http://www.caledonia.net/gwmove.html
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.