Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Holiday Calendar

Hi Forum,

I received a question if there is any chance to get a nice overview of all members of a department if they are in office or not. Time frame should be a Week/Month or more, little bit like a "holiday calendar". Goal is to see all "out of office" colleagues at a glance.
Maybe someone of you have a good idea?

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,
Pascal

"Have you tried turn it off and on again?"
Labels (2)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Holiday Calendar

Pascal,

multi user calendar is all I can think of, then again success with it very much depends on the size of the team.

Uwe

--
Novell Knowledge Partner (NKP)
Please don't send me support related e-mail unless I ask you to do so.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Re: Holiday Calendar

buckesfeld;2249930 wrote:
Pascal,

multi user calendar is all I can think of, then again success with it very much depends on the size of the team.

Uwe

Or maybe by combining agendas into one, utilizing the calendar publishing feature (GroupWise 8 and up) to link them back into one GroupWise client calendar. Just a thought...

-Willem
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.