Highlighted
Visitor.

Home folder shows new message

I had a user that accidentally dropped an unread email into the groupwise home folder. Where it says the (users name) home at the top of the list. We both looked and can't figure out how to get at the message. We can't find it anywhere but it shows it is in there according to the new message (1) beside it. Any ideas?

Thanks
Labels (2)
0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Home folder shows new message

Hi,

Select the Home Folder | Right-click | Properties | Display | Display By | Details | ok and save

This should bring up a view where you can see the e-mail and deal with it.

Then go back and set the Display By back to "panels"

Hope that this helps. Let us know how it goes.

Cheers,
Laura Buckley

Views/comments expressed here are entirely my own.
If you find this post helpful, please show your appreciation and click on "Like" below...
0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Sorry - quick correction - that should be "View By" and not "Display By".... but I think you get the picture 🙂
Laura Buckley

Views/comments expressed here are entirely my own.
If you find this post helpful, please show your appreciation and click on "Like" below...
0 Likes
Highlighted
Visitor.

Thanks! that did it. I don't know why they would let you drag an email in there? I wouldn't have figured those steps out by looking around the program.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.