Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

How do I use the gwoapi10.h file?

I was given a download novell-gwobjapi-devel-2012.11.15.zip which has zero relevant README.txt.
the only file worth mentioning is gwoapi10.h which is a c++ header file.
there is no main.cpp which is required for execution (I program in c++).
It appears to have the functions I need but I am missing a significant part, the main{}
Where is the .exe or .o that I am supposed to execute this file against?
Labels (2)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Re: How do I use the gwoapi10.h file?

Hi Wuz,

You will probably get a much quicker answer over on the GW Object API developer forums than here. We're mainly SysAdmins 🙂

M
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: How do I use the gwoapi10.h file?

Thank you!

MarkDissington;2333500 wrote:
Hi Wuz,

You will probably get a much quicker answer over on the GW Object API developer forums than here. We're mainly SysAdmins 🙂

M
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.