Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

How to create a messenger user over REST API

Hello Members,

I would like to create messenger users and then associate them with GW users over REST API. According to the documentation I need to do a POST operation to this url "/domains/{domain}/postoffices/{postoffice}/users/{user}/messengerlink/{messengerId}" and I have to pass over data also. But what data? The documentation lists every possible attribute to post. Do I really have to dump every GW user attribute and pass it to messenger? Even the moveStatus array? Or is there a minimum required attribute list?

TIA,
Gellért
Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: How to create a messenger user over REST API

Well, I was just missing the "--data @-" options from my command line. Problem solved. 🙂
0 Likes
aspi
Frequent Visitor.

Re: How to create a messenger user over REST API

Hi,

can you please tell how to associate and how to disassociate messenger accounts to groupwise accounts with REST API?

Regards, Anke

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.