booktrunk1 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Huge Amount of Data between one PO and our GMS Server

Hi.

We have 5 Groupwise Servers spread around the country that all connect to one central Groupwise Mobility Service Server

Servers running 14R2 and the GMS Server is also on 14.2 One of our servers on Sunday morning starting dumping a load of data onto the GMS Server, I cannot work out what user is doing this or why... It's been going since sunday morning and we have had it send 1.7gb of data to the GMS Server in the last half hour over our internal WAN.

Any Ideas on how I can identify which user is doing this not really sure how I can work out what it is?

THANKS!
Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
snielson1 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Huge Amount of Data between one PO and our GMS Server

You could you dig through your groupwise-agent.log and mobility-agent.log while in debug logging, but it can be a pain to sort through all the data to find who is sending what.

Maybe try the dsapp option 'View attachments by user' in dsapp (option 7,6,1). This doesn't exactly show who is sending the data... but a good chance they are on the top (or near the top) of the list

Shane Nielson Kind of alright at doing stuff with the computer thing
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.