worm5406 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Hyperlinks do not open

Ohh I know that. I have been working with GroupWise since it was WPO (word perfect office) I was just trying to get some ideas from our community forums first.
0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi,

Feel free to hang in here with the community and hopefully someone will have some sage advice that will solve your issue. I would just hate for this to be a show stopper for you and you are hanging here waiting for a definitive answer. So please simply take what I said as a suggestion.

If I may ask, from what version did you upgrade from prior to GroupWise 2014 SP2?

Looking forward to hearing back from you 🙂

Cheers,
Laura Buckley

Views/comments expressed here are entirely my own.
If you find this post helpful, please show your appreciation and click on "Like" below...
0 Likes
worm5406 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

We had webaccess on 2012, as we had backend updates that needed to be performed first.

We did upgrade the domains/po/clients to 2014, just not webaccess.

Humm I wonder if 2014.x webaccess might have something that was modified, and I skipped that items when we jumped straight to sp2.

Interesting.
0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi,

Upgrading from 2012 straight up to 2014 SP2 is no problem. I recommend that you run the "Configure WebAccess" option from the install menu and reconfirm your configuration. This is recommended in any major upgrade between versions. Even if you did this I recommend that you do it again and see if it shakes something out of the woodwork.

Just so you know, I asked about your platform as IIS requires some manual configuration before WebAccess works but this is not necessary on Linux.

Please let us know how it goes.
Laura Buckley

Views/comments expressed here are entirely my own.
If you find this post helpful, please show your appreciation and click on "Like" below...
0 Likes
jjschopp Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I am seeing the same issue.
I have Groupwise 2014 build 120531 running on SUSE Enterprise Server 11 SP 3

We did run the "Configure WebAccess" again to see if this solved the issue. Sadly it did not.
0 Likes
mikelich Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Did you find a solution to this problem? We are seeing the exactly same issue on 2014SP2 - Tomcat/Apache backend tested on Windows/Mac clients running multiple browsers.
0 Likes
worm5406 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I just installed R2 last week.

This issue is no longer affecting our multiple web access servers.

I did have to do an uninstall on one, that was not upgrading. So it is possible that something was wrong on that server causing the whole issue.

rpm -e novell-groupwise-webaccess-webapp
0 Likes
worm5406 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Still working correctly after R2 install. Thanks for the help.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.