tbundy427
New Member.

I have a 18.0.2 client weirdness.

It is only one PC. The user account behaves normally if I login to her account on my PC. When I invoke the send email dialog either creating a new email or replying.

The dialog box is wrong, looks something like:

To:
Reply To:
Cc:
Subject:

With short (maybe 20 characters) equal length input fields next to each of the above boxes. She can send, but the CC and BCC fields don't work.

As opposed to the normal:

To:
Subject:

with longer input fields and the +from +Cc and +Bc at the end of the input boxes.

Uninstall reboot, re-install no changes.
Labels (1)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: I have a 18.0.2 client weirdness.

Hi,

Is IE 11 installed on the PC affected?

Cheers,
Laura Buckley

Views/comments expressed here are entirely my own.
If you find this post helpful, please show your appreciation and click on "Like" below...
0 Likes
tbundy427
New Member.

Re: I have a 18.0.2 client weirdness.

The work station does have IE11 as do all of our Windows 10 workstations. We have internal legacy web apps that work with IE11. I went ahead and submitted a SR But any help I can get is welcomed!
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.