Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Identify the Sender

Hello to all,

Within my corporate environment, we have a case where an email account to be used by several people, type a group, like committee, and when one would use this account was recorded who sent this email, within the capabilities of GroupWise that is possible to be registered?
Labels (2)
0 Likes
6 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Identify the Sender

Hi,

Let me see if I understand your question correctly.... you want to have a single account but have several people using it. Then you want to know who exactly is using the account or who has sent e-mail from the shared account?

If that is true, I believe that you will be in violation of your licensing agreement.

Let me know if I have understood you correctly or not. Thanks.

Cheers,
Laura Buckley

Views/comments expressed here are entirely my own.
If you find this post helpful, please show your appreciation and click on "Like" below...
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

You got it wrong,

What I wonder is, have an account used by 5 people via proxy access, and when such a person would use this account to send email, we need to know who used the account to send that email, it is a log that must record.

Each of these people already possess your individual account.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi,

I apologize for misunderstanding your question 😞

As far as I am aware GroupWise does not keep a record of who has sent mail via proxy.

Cheers,
Laura Buckley

If you find this post helpful, please show your appreciation and click on "Like" below...
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

GroupWise we have installed is 2012 SP2.

There is another way to attend this need?

Thank you!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Thank you for your attention, I found in the POA when is recorded logs.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi,

I'm glad that you found your answer 🙂

Cheers,
Laura Buckley

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.