marklar23 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Indexing Error F03E

I'm experiencing an F03E indexing error on one specific mailbox, all of my others are indexing successfully. When I looked up the error it stated that the error was a generic memory error and closing and restarting the GroupWise client would fix the error. Well, this is on my daily indexing job that runs in the middle of the night so there is no client to open and close. I've tried running an indexing job specifically on the mailbox from the POA webpage, also ends with the F03E error. I haven't tried any GWCheck options on the mailbox as I don't know what I should check for. GroupWise is version 8 SP2, HP2 running on SLES 10 SP3, OES2 SP3. Any ideas for how to fix this? Thanks!
Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Reply
seschenburg Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Indexing Error F03E

You might consider running GWCheck with the ATTClip option to remove lost or orphaned attachments that may be causing the indexing errors.

>>> marklar23<marklar23@no-mx.forums.novell.com> 4/10/2012 8:36 AM >>>

I'm experiencing an F03E indexing error on one specific mailbox, all of
my others are indexing successfully. When I looked up the error it
stated that the error was a generic memory error and closing and
restarting the GroupWise client would fix the error. Well, this is on
my daily indexing job that runs in the middle of the night so there is
no client to open and close. I've tried running an indexing job
specifically on the mailbox from the POA webpage, also ends with the
F03E error. I haven't tried any GWCheck options on the mailbox as I
don't know what I should check for. GroupWise is version 8 SP2, HP2
running on SLES 10 SP3, OES2 SP3. Any ideas for how to fix this?
Thanks!

--
marklar23
------------------------------------------------------------------------
marklar23's Profile: http://forums.novell.com/member.php?userid=5123
View this thread: http://forums.novell.com/showthread.php?t=454465
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.