UPDATE! The community will be go into read-only on April 19, 8am Pacific in preparation for migration on April 21. Read more.
UPDATE! The community will be go into read-only on April 19, 8am Pacific in preparation for migration on April 21.Read more.
Absent Member.
Absent Member.
1438 views

Integrating with OSX

Hi all,

I have to integrate several OSX Mountain Lion Macs into our Groupwise enviroment. Mail already works fine via IMAP/SMTP, but there are several problems concerning calendar and addressbook. I am aware of the ActiveSync problem and looking for other possibilites. Is there a way to access the data in Groupwise via CalDAV and CardDAV? Data Synchronizer is deployed, if someone knows connectors ...

Thanks a lot!
Labels (2)
0 Likes
3 Replies
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

erich3542 wrote:

> I have to integrate several OSX Mountain Lion Macs into our Groupwise
> enviroment. Mail already works fine via IMAP/SMTP, but there are
> several problems concerning calendar and addressbook. I am aware of
> the ActiveSync problem and looking for other possibilites. Is there a
> way to access the data in Groupwise via CalDAV and CardDAV? Data
> Synchronizer is deployed, if someone knows connectors ...


GW does not currently support CalDAV/CardDAV but this is being looked
at for a future release of GroupWise.

--
Your world is on the move. http://www.novell.com/mobility/
BrainShare 2013 is coming! http://www.brainshare.com

Joe Marton Emeritus Knowledge Partner
0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

jmarton;2247098 wrote:
erich3542 wrote:

> I have to integrate several OSX Mountain Lion Macs into our Groupwise
> enviroment. Mail already works fine via IMAP/SMTP, but there are
> several problems concerning calendar and addressbook. I am aware of
> the ActiveSync problem and looking for other possibilites. Is there a
> way to access the data in Groupwise via CalDAV and CardDAV? Data
> Synchronizer is deployed, if someone knows connectors ...


GW does not currently support CalDAV/CardDAV but this is being looked
at for a future release of GroupWise.

--
Your world is on the move. Novell. Because Your World is on the Move.
BrainShare 2013 is coming! IT conference | BrainShare 2013


So, there is no absolutely no chance to sync it with the OSX applications? ... or get the data out in a somehow standardized format ... ?
0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

erich3542 wrote:

> So, there is no absolutely no chance to sync it with the OSX
> applications? ...


Other than e-mail in Mac Mail via POP/IMAP, no, not at this time.

--
Your world is on the move. http://www.novell.com/mobility/
BrainShare 2013 is coming! http://www.brainshare.com

Joe Marton Emeritus Knowledge Partner
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.