Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Kanban?

Does anyone know of a Kanban style solution that might work well with GroupWise? I have looked at Trello but am unsure on whether I want to use a hosted service or a server I control.

I currently use TaskLists for some of my Projectect Management process. I am unsure whether I can share or send a TaskList item to someone else and still see the progress.

Anyone have any ideas on Task/Project style management that I can integrate into my GroupWise system that might be shareable with other staff members? Is this something I should be looking at Vibe/Teaming as a solution instead?

Thanks

Richard
Labels (2)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Kanban?

Hi Richard,

Whilst I am not familiar with Kanban... I would suggest that you take a closer look at Vibe.

Cheers,
Laura Buckley

Views/comments expressed here are entirely my own.
If you find this post helpful, please show your appreciation and click on "Like" below...
0 Likes
Highlighted
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Re: Kanban?

In article <rhuhman.61jf61@no-mx.forums.novell.com>, Rhuhman wrote:
> Does anyone know of a Kanban style solution that might work well with
> GroupWise?
>

Not at this end, but you got me reading up on Kanban style and it is
certainly an interesting work flow system. Vibe is the Novell solution
for work flow that should work well with Kanban style.
GroupLink.com's HelpDesk solution also has strong work flow processes
and integrates well with GroupWise.

Andy Konecny
Knowledge Partner (voluntary SysOp)
KonecnyConsulting.ca in Toronto
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Andy's Profile: http://forums.novell.com/member.php?userid=75037

___
“i’ve sworn an oath of solitude til the blight is purged from these lands”
Andy of Konecny Consulting in Toronto
Knowledge Partner Profile
If you find a post helpful, click the Like button below. Thanks!
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.