networkn Contributor.
Contributor.

List of permissions for folders

We are trying to determine a list of permissions for each folder for a user's cabinet

We have a customer with over 500 folders and they are migrating to something else and need to replicate it.

Is there a tool that we can run to get this please?

Thanks in advance

Labels (1)
0 Likes
3 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: List of permissions for folders

@networkn wrote:

We are trying to determine a list of permissions for each folder for a user's cabinet

We have a customer with over 500 folders and they are migrating to something else and need to replicate it.

Is there a tool that we can run to get this please?

Thanks in advance

Hi,

GroupWise Mailbox Management can do this for you.  Note, it is not part of GroupWise.  You need to either purchase licenses for this product or upgrade your existing GroupWise licenses to Enterprise Messaging licenses which then includes this product.

Cheers,

Laura Buckley

Views/comments expressed here are entirely my own.
If you find this post helpful, please show your appreciation and click on "Like" below...
0 Likes
networkn Contributor.
Contributor.

Hi, Thanks for the reply. 

Could we license this for the mailboxes in question (2), or everything?

The customer is migrating away from Groupwise unfortunately, so they aren't wanting to invest significantly in their existing stuff. 

0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

@networkn wrote:

Hi, Thanks for the reply. 

Could we license this for the mailboxes in question (2), or everything?

The customer is migrating away from Groupwise unfortunately, so they aren't wanting to invest significantly in their existing stuff. 

Hi,

Personally I do not know how licensing for this product works.  If nobody from the community has a definitive answer for you...

I suggest you go here: 

https://www.microfocus.com/en-us/products/groupwise-mailbox-management/overview

Click on "Contact Us" and ask the question there.

Cheers,

Laura Buckley

Views/comments expressed here are entirely my own.
If you find this post helpful, please show your appreciation and click on "Like" below...
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.