Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner
Moved:

Message Retention in caching mailbox

Apologies, but this message has been moved to a new location. There is a forum for Retain questions in the Information Management & Governance neighborhood. That is where community members having experience with Retain will be watching for questions concerning Retain.

0 Likes
2 Replies
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Re: Message Retention in caching mailbox

I disagree with that move. The question is strictly about Groupwise, not Retain. Message Retention is agroupwise feature useable with tons of services, not just retain.

That Retain, which is part of Enterprise Messaging, is in a different subforum is a problem in itself. It clearly belongs here in collaboration too. @kgroneman 

CU,
--
Massimo Rosen
Micro Focus Knowledge Partner
No emails please!
http://www.cfc-it.de
0 Likes
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Re: Message Retention in caching mailbox

Your point is well taken.

It will take some time for everyone to understand this new layout, myself included. 😉

_____
Kevin Boyle - Knowledge Partner - Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Who are the Knowledge Partners?
If you appreciate my comments, please click the Like button.
If I have resolved your issue, please click the Accept as Solution button.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.