Welcome Serena Central users! CLICK HERE
The migration of the Serena Central community is currently underway. Be sure to read THIS MESSAGE to get your new login set up to access your account.
Highlighted
dariusz71 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Messenger History in weird characters

I have a customer who is using GW Messenger 2.01 and it looks like when you close a chat windows and reopen it, you see only your replies and the other person's look like so:

11/02/2009 4:36:35 PM): 鄐<ㅦ慜獮੩屻潦瑮扴筬晜尰湦汩唠歮潮湷紻੽屻潣潬瑲汢㬠牜摥尰牧敥の扜畬づ紻尊捵就晣就て晜㉳‴楗桴䔠䝎㽌灜牡紊਀}ļ嬈<付<렰<

Any idea of what maybe causing this.

- Dariusz Swierzewski
Labels (1)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Messenger History in weird characters

dariusz71 wrote:
> I have a customer who is using GW Messenger 2.01 and it looks like when
> you close a chat windows and reopen it, you see only your replies and
> the other person's look like so:
>
> 11/02/2009 4:36:35 PM):
> 鄐<ㅦ慜獮੩屻潦瑮扴筬晜尰湦汩唠歮潮湷紻੽屻潣潬瑲汢㬠牜摥尰牧敥の扜畬づ紻尊捵就晣就て晜㉳‴楗桴䔠䝎㽌灜牡紊਀}ļ嬈<付<렰<
>
> Any idea of what maybe causing this.
>
>

Update to 2.04.

HT
0 Likes
dariusz71 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Messenger History in weird characters

Thank you very much, did that before I walked out last night and it worked like a charm.

- Dariusz Swierzewski
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.