Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Messenger on Android 2.0

Are there any plans on providing Messenger or Messenger plug-ins (like pidgin in Linux) for the upcoming Android 2.0 line of phones? I've enjoyed using GWIM on my Blackberry, but I'm looking at moving to the Droid this weekend.
Labels (1)
0 Likes
14 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

dleerob;2132417 wrote:
Still no news on this? I have the Samsung Galaxy 10.1 with Android 3.1 (Honeycomb) and would like to connect to my groupwise messenger at work.

Yes would be great if this will work soon ! We also use GW Messenger internal and external and also on our BB´s but this is still not enough - people want more than BB they want to use theire iPhone and Android devices too.

Tom 😉
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hello,

We have he Same thing over Here. We als have a bes server wit messenger on IT. But we do want tot se he androids andere he ipad als now wit messenger. An plans at novell?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

From the Groupwise Roadmap, it looks like we might get something around mid 2012:

http://www.novell.com/php5/groupwise/

- Joakim Jader
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.