Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Missing files in setupip.fil

Hello

I was trying to update setupip function to version 2018 and while updating on workstation installer complains about missing files.
Those files are images invite_open*.png in win32 folder. I manualy uncompressed setupip.fil file again and there was only invite_open_no.png.
Selecting ignore in installer dialog on all files works but i dont want to distribute client in this state to users as its sign that something is wrong.
Im using setupip.fil from setupip_packs.zip downloaded from customer portal products.

Thanks for any info on this

Tom
Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Missing files in setupip.fil

Hi Tom,

This issue has been addressed in an FTF build of the client available via opening a service request. Please reference BUG#1074637

Cheers,
Laura Buckley

Views/comments expressed here are entirely my own.
If you find this post helpful, please show your appreciation and click on "Like" below...
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.