Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

More iphone problems with web access

H all: I am still struggling with web access on the iphone. When I log in and try to open ANY NEW message, the site crashes. If I go back to the web access site and re-login I can now view that same message as it is now no longer new. This happens with ALL NEW messages but never with messages that have been previous opened.

Any suggestions on how to fix this? Or is this SR worthy? Thanks, Chris.
Labels (1)
0 Likes
5 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: More iphone problems with web access

cmosentine wrote:

>
> H all: I am still struggling with web access on the iphone. When I
> log in and try to open ANY NEW message, the site crashes. If I go
> back to the web access site and re-login I can now view that same
> message as it is now no longer new. This happens with ALL NEW
> messages but never with messages that have been previous opened.

Which interface are you using, simple or mobile? What browser? And
does this happen for other users?

--
Your world is on the move. http://www.novell.com/mobility/
BrainShare 2014 is coming. http://www.novell.com/brainshare/

Joe Marton Emeritus Knowledge Partner
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I've created a bug report about this and uploaded a video of the problem. Bugzilla ID 892793. I would certainly say it's SR-worthy, and if you create an SR then try to link it to that bugzilla ID.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Joseph: Thanks for the reply. Sorry for the late response. We are using the simple interface. The browser is the default version of Safari included in IOS 7.1.2.

Chris Mosentine
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

PS: Just tried using Chrome on the iPhone. It works with Chrome.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

cmosentine;2330611 wrote:
Joseph: Thanks for the reply. Sorry for the late response. We are using the simple interface. The browser is the default version of Safari included in IOS 7.1.2.
Chris Mosentine

Oh I see. I'm referring to the rich interface (/gw/webacc?User.interface=mobile)
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.