gxcollazo Absent Member.
Absent Member.
964 views

Motorola Droid Pro

Hello

I have one Motorola Droid Pro that does not want to sync with the data sync. The phone receives an "account error". I set this user up on another phone (Mytouch) and it syncs fine. Is there something wrong with this phone? It is running V2.2.1. I'm on Build 183. All other types of phones are running and activating fine. This is the only Droid Pro in our enviroment.

Thanks
Labels (1)
0 Likes
3 Replies
gxcollazo Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Motorola Droid Pro

Nevermind I figured it out 🙂
0 Likes
Highlighted
ajhargrove Contributor.
Contributor.

Re: Motorola Droid Pro

So what was the fix?
0 Likes
jmarton2 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Motorola Droid Pro

ajhargrove wrote:

> So what was the fix?


Not sure if this is what that user has seen, but in my experience with
the Droid Pro when you set it up it actually edits the username you
specify by adding domain\ to the front of it. This causes
authentication to fail. You have to go and edit the username, removing
the domain stuff, and then it will work.

--
Novell Knowledge Partner
Enhancement Requests: http://www.novell.com/rms

Joe Marton Emeritus Knowledge Partner
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.