jesullivan Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

Multi-User Calendar Causes Client Crash

Hi,

We are slowly upgrading our clients from 2012 to 2014R2 SP1 Hot Patch 1. A few of our office managers need access to multiple calendars at once (at least around 20). This worked in the previous version with the Multi-User Columns option. Now a couple of our users are reporting that the client will suddenly go gray. They have to kill the application and restart. It only happens when they are in the calendar. Has anyone heard of this issue in 2014?

Thanks
Jeremy
Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Multi-User Calendar Causes Client Crash

Hi Jeremy,

Yes I've seen this before but randomly. You say you are using Hot Patch 1 - I recommend that you update that to Hot Patch 2 as that's the latest [shipping] client.

For one of my clients the resolution was to delete all the multi-user calendars and views and then recreate them again. Yes, I know this is a tedious process but I suggest that you take one user experiencing this issue and do this to see if it resolves your issue.

Please let us know how it goes.

Cheers,
Laura Buckley

Views/comments expressed here are entirely my own.
If you find this post helpful, please show your appreciation and click on "Like" below...
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.