ste00pek Absent Member.
Absent Member.
1360 views

Multiple post offices

Hi!

I have an Sles 11.1 with Novell Data Synchronizer.

Oes2 SP2 with Groupwise 8.02

The first poa works fine...But poa1, poa2 etc does not work from mobile devices, even do I can se the poa:s in Novell Data synchronizer server.

They work on Groupwise connector but not on Mobility connector.

Firewall ports 4500, SOAP, 4500, 8120 etc is open.

I´m missing something.......

Any ideas?

/SP
Labels (1)
0 Likes
7 Replies
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Re: Multiple post offices

ste00pek;2107968 wrote:
Hi!

I have an Sles 11.1 with Novell Data Synchronizer.

Oes2 SP2 with Groupwise 8.02

The first poa works fine...But poa1, poa2 etc does not work from mobile devices, even do I can se the poa:s in Novell Data synchronizer server.

They work on Groupwise connector but not on Mobility connector.

Firewall ports 4500, SOAP, 4500, 8120 etc is open.

I´m missing something.......

Any ideas?

/SP


Do you also have the second PO soap port enabled and open in firewall?

Thomas
0 Likes
ste00pek Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Multiple post offices

Thanks for replaying.

Yes I have all soap ports opened in the firewall.

/SP
0 Likes
dzanre1 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Multiple post offices

ste00pek wrote:

> Yes I have all soap ports opened in the firewall.


If you look a the redirection table on the POA that is defined in Mobility, do
all of the POs show up properly?

--
Danita
Novell Knowledge Partner
Moving GroupWise to Linux?
http://www.caledonia.net/gwmove.html
0 Likes
ste00pek Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Multiple post offices

Yes all PO are there, correct IP and port numbers.
/SP

dzanre;2108064 wrote:
ste00pek wrote:

> Yes I have all soap ports opened in the firewall.


If you look a the redirection table on the POA that is defined in Mobility, do
all of the POs show up properly?

--
Danita
Novell Knowledge Partner
Moving GroupWise to Linux?
Shopping Cart
0 Likes
ste00pek Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Multiple post offices

Sorry....stuiped me....Forgot to put SOAP url in Mobility connector....
Thanks
/SP
ste00pek;2108111 wrote:
Yes all PO are there, correct IP and port numbers.
/SP
0 Likes
dzanre1 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Multiple post offices

ste00pek wrote:

> Sorry....stuiped me....Forgot to put SOAP url in Mobility connector....


Does this mean it's working now?

--
Danita
Novell Knowledge Partner
Moving GroupWise to Linux?
http://www.caledonia.net/gwmove.html
0 Likes
ste00pek Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Multiple post offices

Yes it´s working now.

/SP
dzanre;2108160 wrote:
ste00pek wrote:

> Sorry....stuiped me....Forgot to put SOAP url in Mobility connector....


Does this mean it's working now?

--
Danita
Novell Knowledge Partner
Moving GroupWise to Linux?
Shopping Cart
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.