NovAlf Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Naming (copied) and installing additional dictionaries

Hi again!
(1) During Groupwise 2014 client setup installed dictionaries is in GUIi named correctly, I mean – English-U.S. standing for en_us etc. But when I add dictionary by just copying it to installed client (for instance files et_EE) then GW does show it as ET_EE. It's ok, because it (GW) probably does not know nothing about how to name it. But ... how can I "tell" GW client to name it as Estonian (or Eesti etc.)?
(2) Also, can I set additional dictionaries to install during default (unattended) setup? For instance this et_EE?
More thanks, Alar.
Labels (1)
0 Likes
3 Replies
buckesfeld Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Naming (copied) and installing additional dictionaries

Alar,

see my reply to your other message.

Uwe

--
Novell Knowledge Partner
Please don't send me support related e-mail unless I ask you to do so.
0 Likes
Outstanding Contributor.

Hi and thanks!
But when I already have GW installed ... and want to add dict's? With correct naming to appear?
Also, as I mentioned, Estonian is not listed, but it is possible to use Estonian etc, languages dict's, but ... how to hind a place to set name to appear correctly.
More thanks, Alar.
0 Likes
Outstanding Contributor.

Sorry, meant "find", not "hind". Anyway, copying dictionary files will do for "known" languages also for naming appear correctly via GUI. Maybe it's hardcoded and "other" languages dict's just appear as ET_EE etc.
Alar.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.