These contain Emails and Documents

Ultimately some way of BULK extraction
Labels (1)
0 Likes
3 Replies
MarkDissington Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Re: Need to Migrate Documents to Vibe

I feel your pain. Been there, asked that, the tool they did have some years ago has been mislaid. AFAIK there is no replacement and no way to migrate to Vibe on mass. Vibe is a non-starter without a way to mass migrate from GWDMS for us.
If you search the forums for my posts you should see the thread where we went through all of this a couple of years ago.

Mark.
0 Likes
MarkDissington Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

0 Likes
bhrt60 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

MarkDissington;2468347 wrote:
Here's the thread in question:
https://forums.novell.com/showthread.php/452707-Document-management-stratergy-for-GW2012-Vibe?highlight=vibe+migration

Mark.

Yah, seen it - just gives you that "warm feeling" about Novell / Microfocus

its a problem... as so many clinets have DM data
they would pay if they could !

The lack of Mac Client...
We know the stratergy do nothing "wait for the Maintenence cheque"
means all our clients will be moving ... so no more Maintenance cheques next year from our clinets
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.