Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

No HTTP

Good morning,

This is just something we've been seeing at random times since moving to GW 2014 :

In GWMON, when looking at the status, on a random MTA, it will show a Blue Circle with an "I" (letter I as in Instruction) and report No HTTP, it still appears to be updating the status of the MTA, as it shows Status Duration - which is updating, shows no closed links nor messages being queued, I assume this is an informational type message/error, but does this have something to do with the http user name and or password that it's either getting from the startup file, or the GAC not being the same?

This appears to be random, as I just checked the GWMon a few days back, and everything was all Green. 

Thank you for any thoughts or assistance, 
-Daniel 
0 Likes
0 Replies
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.