stevencodling Absent Member.
Absent Member.

No Stand alone GWCHECK for Linux PO

HI,

I need to use a stand alone GWCHECK for a linux based PO. The GWADMIN version does not seem to work with the RESETMAINTFLAG on the user as I need to put in the database name.

Anybody know if there is a stand alone version of GWCHECK for a LINUX based Server?
Labels (1)
0 Likes
3 Replies
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Re: No Stand alone GWCHECK for Linux PO

Am 17.11.2014 14:46, schrieb stevencodling:
>
> HI,
>
> I need to use a stand alone GWCHECK for a linux based PO. The GWADMIN
> version does not seem to work with the RESETMAINTFLAG on the user as I
> need to put in the database name.
>
> Anybody know if there is a stand alone version of GWCHECK for a LINUX
> based Server?

Absolutely. The necessary RPM is part of every groupwise version for
linux since it exists. The precise name escapesmeright now, but I'm
reasonably certain it'sin the docs... Or just browse through the
expanded groupwise software, and you'll find it.

CU,
--
Massimo Rosen
Novell Knowledge Partner
No emails please!
http://www.cfc-it.de
CU,
--
Massimo Rosen
Micro Focus Knowledge Partner
No emails please!
http://www.cfc-it.de
0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

stevencodling;2339702 wrote:
HI,

I need to use a stand alone GWCHECK for a linux based PO. The GWADMIN version does not seem to work with the RESETMAINTFLAG on the user as I need to put in the database name.

Anybody know if there is a stand alone version of GWCHECK for a LINUX based Server?

We include the binaries as part of the base server install. After installing the server install, you can find the binaries at the following location:

/opt/novell/groupwise/agents/bin/gwcheck
/opt/novell/groupwise/agents/bin/gwcheckt

Pam
0 Likes
rob_collins Absent Member.
Absent Member.

probello;2339746 wrote:
We include the binaries as part of the base server install. After installing the server install, you can find the binaries at the following location:

/opt/novell/groupwise/agents/bin/gwcheck
/opt/novell/groupwise/agents/bin/gwcheckt

Pam

Brilliant thanks.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.