dafitt Absent Member.
Absent Member.

No Undeliverable for Relayed Message

My GWIA will not return an undelivable message to a user who has relayed a message through it to an incorrect address. I am running GW 2012 SP1. On Novell's support site I found this Document ID: 7003172 which leads me to believe the problem should be fixed. Why doesn't it work for me?
Labels (2)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: No Undeliverable for Relayed Message

Hi,

I've just done some testing and found that this is indeed still a problem. Let me see what I can do about getting it reported to Novell.

I'll let you know what I find / will give feedback.

Cheers,
Laura Buckley

Views/comments expressed here are entirely my own.
If you find this post helpful, please show your appreciation and click on "Like" below...
0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: No Undeliverable for Relayed Message

Hi,

Quick question - does your GWIA send out directly to the internet, or does it send through a smart host or anti-spam solution of some sort in front of your GWIA?

Let us know.

Cheers,
Laura Buckley

Views/comments expressed here are entirely my own.
If you find this post helpful, please show your appreciation and click on "Like" below...
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.