dpltech Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Not all email is syncing to Iphone

I have just installed the Mobility Pack over the past couple of days. When I sync the Iphone only a few Emails are being synced. There are 83 Emails in the inbox but only around 10 appear on the Iphones Inbox.
We are running the latest build 146 and GW802 on the server.

Any suggestions please......
Regards

Rod
Labels (1)
0 Likes
2 Replies
dzanre1 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Not all email is syncing to Iphone

dpltech wrote:

>
> When I sync the Iphone only a few Emails are being synced. There are 83 Emails
> in the inbox but only around 10 appear on the Iphones Inbox.

By default it only syncs the past 3 days. Are you getting those? If you want
more you have to go into the mail settings on the iPhone and change the setting
from 3 days to whatever.

--
Danita
Novell Knowledge Partner
Moving GroupWise to Linux?
http://www.caledonia.net/gwmove.html
0 Likes
dpltech Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Not all email is syncing to Iphone

Thanks that sounds logical

I will re syn it and see how it goes.

A number of my future appointments have also appeared on my Iphone inbox but they are in a separate folders on GroupWise. I have checked and they are not in the Groupwise inbox..

Any thoughts
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.