Highlighted
New Member.

Not receiving Reminder Note Invite on Devices

Hi all,

We just upgraded to GMS 2.0 last Friday. I noticed invites for reminder notes don't go to a device's inbox but does show up in the calendar. The GW client receives the invite for a reminder note fine. Scheduled appointments work fine and a reminder note sent to an external Exchange user gets an invite. Anyone else experience this issue? I haven't removed and re-added accounts since GMS 2.0 but that is next on my list to try. I also have an SR open with Novell. Thanks.

Harry
Labels (1)
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.