Highlighted
JoeAtWork Contributor.
Contributor.

OLE send e-mail GroupWise 2018 client

Hi All,

I could not find other users talking about this with GroupWise 2018 so I wanted to see if others had a solution.  We have a windows 7 x64 user that was upgraded from 2014r2 to 2018 and he says we broke his mail button to make the current excel file an attachment in a new message.  Office button/Send/E-mail and he gets an error Microsoft Office Excel : "General mail failure.  Quit Microsoft Office Excel, restart the mail system, and try again."  He can attach excel files from his desktop to a new message and from Adobe Acrobat DC he can "File/Share file/Attache to Email" with no issues.  The GW version is 18.0.2 2/22/2019 Build 132918

Thanks,

Joe

Labels (1)
0 Likes
2 Replies
JoeAtWork Contributor.
Contributor.

Re: OLE send e-mail GroupWise 2018 client

Hi All,

I am testing with18.1.1 to see if the fix happened with a newer client.

Thanks,

Joe

0 Likes
RaveNet Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Re: OLE send e-mail GroupWise 2018 client

This works for me in latest 18.1.1
Is it resolved for you on most recent available patch or FTF?
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.