Henrivandermerw Absent Member.
Absent Member.

One post office not receiving e-mail from distribution list

Good day. AT our head office we have 3 post offices and one MTA. 2 of the post offices are receiving the internal comms from the DL. One is not.
The Internal comms DL is on another post office at head office, under the same MTA.

Could somebody please give me some ideas? I went through all the settings through the admin console. I recently took over and I am not sure if the previous admin did this, or if there is something else wrong.

Ideas would be appreciated.

If I try to Synchronize the group it fails. I have tried running rebuilds on the MTA and POA's.
Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: One post office not receiving e-mail from distribution l

Hello,

Welcome to the forums and thank you for your question. I have a few questions to understand the situation better...

Firstly what version and build of GroupWise is installed on your servers?
Is this distribution list [group] a GroupWise group or is it an LDAP associated group?
I take it that members of this group reside on the Post Office not receiving the email?
Set the log level of all your POA's to Verbose, send an email to the group and look for any errors.

Cheers,
Laura Buckley

Views/comments expressed here are entirely my own.
If you find this post helpful, please show your appreciation and click on "Like" below...
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.