Welcome Serena Central users! CLICK HERE
The migration of the Serena Central community is currently underway. Be sure to read THIS MESSAGE to get your new login set up to access your account.
greiner Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Outgoing mails on iphoneX don't be sent

GW18.1 newest Version is installed on a oes2018-server, GMS18.1 is installed on a sles12sp3 server
All works very good, only the mail keyin on the iphone will not be sent over gms
I don't find a possibility to allow this in gms admin or groupwise admin
What must we do to allow sent messages to internaly or externaly users?

Thank you for your help

cg
Labels (1)
0 Likes
3 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Outgoing mails on iphoneX don't be sent

Hi CG,

Are you using a self-signed certificate?

Cheers,
Laura Buckley

Views/comments expressed here are entirely my own.
If you find this post helpful, please show your appreciation and click on "Like" below...
0 Likes
greiner Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

no, not a self-signed certificate
Can be that a reason?
cg
0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi CG,

Quite the opposite. I asked as iOS [newer versions] does not work with self-signed certificates. So if you have a commercially signed cert that's not your problem.

Cheers,
Laura Buckley

Views/comments expressed here are entirely my own.
If you find this post helpful, please show your appreciation and click on "Like" below...
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.