GHoughton94 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

POA Problem Solved but one more issue..

I also installed web access on the same server as groupwise. But it will not show up. It sucessfully installed, it just shows a blank page!
Labels (2)
0 Likes
9 Replies
Bob-O-Rama
Visitor.

Re: POA Problem Solved but one more issue..

Regrettably, I am not yet endowed with the gift of mental telepathy.... I'm got stuck half way and am just mental.

Perhaps you can volunteer some additional details.

So what URL are you using to access Web Access?

Is the blank screen AFTER you login or instead of the login dialog?

If using Internet Explorer, try ( any other browser ) as the blank screen issues are also symptom of compatibility view.

-- Bob
0 Likes
Absent Member.

Not showing login screen at all and I am using http://ipaddress/gw/webacc no login screen.
0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi,

After installing WebAccess did you run the configuration of it - I've seen this issue before, and sometimes just running the config again solves it. Make sure that Tomcat and Apache are not running when you do the config.

Let us know how it goes.

Cheers,
Laura Buckley

Views/comments expressed here are entirely my own.
If you find this post helpful, please show your appreciation and click on "Like" below...
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.

I was not aware of running any configuration. How do you run it, it is running on a windows server 2003 platform.
0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi,

Oh, ok - on Windows simply running the install will also take you through the configuration. Did you install to Apache/Tomcat environment or IIS?

Cheers,
Laura Buckley

If you find this post helpful, please show your appreciation and click on "Like" below...
0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi,

For what it's worth, here's a link to the doc on setting it up on Windows: Novell Doc: GroupWise 2012 Installation Guide - Setting Up GroupWise WebAccess

Let us know how it goes.

Cheers,
Laura Buckley

0 Likes
dzanre1 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

0 Likes
Absent Member.

I tried everything suggested. Still not working, but the client is.
0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi,

I recommend that you open a Service Request directly with Novell in order to get speedy resolution to your issue.

Let us know how it goes.

Cheers,
Laura Buckley

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.