Legaultf Absent Member.
Absent Member.

PUSH to device stop working randomly

Hi,

This case on iPhone 4. DataSync Update 1, GW 8.0.2 PO.

The Sync state is Green - Sync.

Device Events Failed In Send To Sync Engine = 0

I have pending items for specific users waiting for /Inbox folder.

On the client device, the PUSH is Enable and the Inbox folder is checked.

Was working for a while and stop working for the PUSH, automatic update to device.

So, now, It is updating only when accessing the Mail client, the update start.

I removed the device and I even Re-Initialize user.

Any idea where to look at.

Thanks
Labels (1)
0 Likes
3 Replies
mbrady Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: PUSH to device stop working randomly

I've been experiencing the same thing. Not sure yet, but I think it has to do with the SOAP notification list in the POA.
0 Likes
jbericks
New Member.

I had a similar issue. In your GroupWise connector settings under Advanced, what is the Sweep cycle length set to (default is 3600)? I set it to 5 and it fixed our push problem.
0 Likes
mbrady Absent Member.
Absent Member.

You set your sweep cycle to 5 seconds?
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.