jmcameron Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Possible bug with Custom View File Location?

Hi,

We currently have a bug with the Custom View File Location in our GroupWise8 Client. When I setup the path for Custom Views in environnement options, file location tab, the change doesn't seem to apply correctly. I've added the button for Views in my tool bar. So when I click on it, it opens in C:\Novell\GroupWise.

I've made some research before posting here but I didn't find anything.

Is this a known bug? Anybody have any solution for me?

Thanks
Labels (2)
0 Likes
2 Replies
jmcameron Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Possible bug with Custom View File Location?

Nobody has seen this problem before? Are there any reg key I could use to make it work properly?
0 Likes
bworkman Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Possible bug with Custom View File Location?

Two things to check would be a lock set in C1 at the PO or the domain level and the second, does the path include extended characters or long file names?
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.