Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Printing marked text

Printing marked text

If an user wants print marked text out of a mesage, two conditions must keeps:
First, in the Menu "Tools" - Options - Environment - Views - Default Read Viev & Font - HTML is selected.
Second, the message was written in HTML.
It this working as designed or is this a bug?
Labels (2)
0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Printing marked text

Hi,

I am sorry, but I don't think that I fully understand the question 😞

Are you saying that you are unable to print selected text from an HTML message unless your Default Read View & Font is set to HTML?

Cheers,
Laura Buckley

Views/comments expressed here are entirely my own.
If you find this post helpful, please show your appreciation and click on "Like" below...
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi,

that´s right. This is the first condition. The second condition is, the message was written in HTML.
I am sorry for my insufficient knowledge of english.

Kind regards
Barbara Hammes
0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi Barbara,

Don't worry about your command of the English language - we are here to help.

I've done some testing. I set my default read and view font to text. I then opened an HTML message, selected text in it and then right-click and select Print - From the print dialog screen I selected, under Page Range, "selection" and my selection was printed. If my default read and view font is set to HTML I get the same results.

However, I am unable to print selected text from a text based e-mail.

Let me do some more testing on a newer client and I will post back my findings.

Cheers,
Laura Buckley

Views/comments expressed here are entirely my own.
If you find this post helpful, please show your appreciation and click on "Like" below...
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.